Sooooo I’ve been avoiding presidential elections in Russia (even though I could’ve gone and voted last Friday), we are going to ignore the subject altogether, but I respect your opinion no matter what!
Here are a few discoveries I’ve made about myself lately:
- I am a workaholic, surprise, surprise :)
- I don’t like Ellen (yes, the one that’s Degeneres), I did like her wife’s wedding dress though :)
- I am really sad they are cancelling The Nate Berkus Show, he was the only guy out there who knew what he was talking about – yes, people, THRIFT!
- Black is becoming one of my favorite colors, now that I have to wear it 3 times a week, so if you see me wearing all black, know that I am not going to a funeral!
- One of these days I am going to move back to NYC and there will be no more style to bring anywhere, because no one wants Minneapolis style in NYC!
- I love driving around NOT in my car!
- I am Russian, because I made great “pelmeni” from scratch for the first time last night!
- When I wake up in the middle of the night, I speak broken English (a few months ago I spoke Russian, the US is taking over my brain!)
- I am getting my Marc Jacobs watch in a few days, and oh I am going to post about it all over the place!
- Cosmo magazine has no idea what it’s talking about most of the time. If you have any further questions on this issue – ask my husband!
Now if you are all wondering where is this coming from? Well, maybe Chelsea Handler has always been my hero and I am going to follow in her footsteps some day, meaning adopt a midget and start my own TV show!
Happy Monday everyone,