Thanks to robertoalborghetti I’ve received the Versatile Blogger Award, the truth of the matter is, I have already received this same award before, but I never went through with the post. So I also want to thank Purple Mouse for giving me that award back in November.
These are the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards:
1 – Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2 – Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3 – Share 7 random things about yourself.
4- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5 – Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
So according to the rules, I need to nominate 15 bloggers for this award, so here are my picks:
7 Random things about myself:
1. I love cooking, but I would’ve never learned how to cook if it wasn’t for one Jewish family from the Upper West Side.
2. I believe I have a fairy god mother, and she is very real.
3. Even though I am currently looking for a job, I enjoy being a housewife.
4. I am older than my husband.
5. I absolutely can’t sing.
6. I want to meet Diane Von Furstenburg in person!
7. I don’t like driving a stick shift car!